26 July 2010

July 24

Global Underground 27: Danny Howells in Miami Space Club CD 1
1. Subway - Thermal – 6:12
2. Tomas Barford - Light Shine (Original Mix) – 4:38
3. AN-2 - Road Through the Rain (Steve Bug Mix) – 5:55
4. Âme - Shiro – 7:43
5. Sneaker Pimps - Post Modern Sleaze (The Salt City Orchestra Nightclub Mix) – 7:27
6. Break 3000 & Adam Kroll - Discotronic – 4:45
7. Tantra - Hills of Katmandu – 5:27
8. Nique - Mission (Original Mix) – 4:53
9. Olaf Pozsgay - Like a Virgin (Original) – 5:23
10. Silicone Soul - Les Nocturnes – 6:55
11. Mimosa - End of Me (Jazzy Dub Mix) – 5:38
12. Atomphunk - Boogie Down (Knee Deep Mix) – 4:52
13. Bent - Exercise 5 – 5:51
GU27 was a gift from my mother & I really enjoyed sharing it with everyone! I will play CD 2 next week at the end of the show.

01 Critikal - Religious; Memphis Producer

02 Atomic Grater - Fear; For Marla & Chris
03 The Pet Shop Boys - My Head Is Spinning
04 The Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95 (Angel Moraes Deep Dance Mix)

11PM
05 The Orb - Captain Korma
06 Meat Beat Manifesto - God OD (Jonas Sharp Mix)
07 The Pet Shop Boys - Sexy Northerner (Superchumbo Mix)
08 The Pet Shop Boys - We Came From Outer Space

09 Dirty Vegas - Walk Into The Sun (King Unique Remix); For Christopher from Kara
10 Juno Reactor - Nitrogen (Part 1)
11 Underworld - Pearl's Girl (14996 Version)
12 Future Sound Of London - Lifeforms (Path 3)
13 Junior Boys - Last Exit (Fennesz Mix)

Beginning with My Head Is Spinning, silent guest, Kevin Tucker (KMT) helped with the programming for this edition of the HHDG. Picking from his own stash of EDM & electronica, KMT handed me CDs to play as we took the journey together. Most of what you heard during from 10:30 until midnight, I was hearing for the first time. I want to express my gratitude to Kevin for providing the HHDG audience with his flavor of music for this show.

By the way, if anyone guesses the correct Artist & Track name of the mystery cut I played by noon cdt on July 31, I will have a Brad G DJ set as the reward.

No comments: