10 September 2010

September 11

This edition of The HHDG was my fourth year anniversary as your host of the longest running EDM radio program in the USA. I really enjoyed playing my favorites for your listening pleasure. Furthermore, the positive feedback I received from all my fans helped me get my second wind (I had a long exhausting day without a nap.) I was able to take care of all (but one) requests, too. I will bring Lords Of Acid on September 18 for Johnny. After the track list, check out what is happening in Memphis the upcoming week. I have links set up to obtain details.

01 Critikal - L.A.F. (Life Ain't Fair); Memphis Artist's latest cut
02 Moby - First Cool Hive; For Annie
03 Eastern Sun & John Kelley - Rapture At Sea
04 Rabbit In The Moon - Enlightenment (Phase 5 of O.B.E.)
05 Holmes Ives - Rhizae

06 The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running (Sure Is Pure 12" Mix); For Terry
07 Deep Dish - Dreams F/Stevie Nicks
08 Panjabi MC vs Mory Kanté - Punjeke Yeke (White Label Mashup); Thanks for the wax, Stephen!
09 Count Basic - Speechless (K & D's DnB Mix)

10PM
10 Tangerine Dream - Towards The Evening Star (The Orb's "Mandarin Cream" Mix); For Sally
11 Talisman + Hudson - Leave Planet Earth
12 The Alliance - Thru My Eyes
13 Pendulum - Remember Me
14 SiM - Brandie's Song

15 Trancesetters - Secrets Of Meditation (Shi Take Anti Fromage Club Mix); 4 da ol'skoolahz
16 Underworld - Rez
17 Front 242 - Headhunter (Apoptygma Berzerk Mix); For Mark

11PM
18 Tata Box Inhibitors - Plasmid (Placid Mix)
19 Orbital - Lush 3.1
20 Microbots - Logic Trance
21 Drum Club - You Make Me Feel So Good (Blue Amazon's "Electramind" Mix); For Kevin
22 DJ Mary Jane - Creeper; For Mike
23 The Flash Brothers - Protect The Sense
24 Ellen Allien & Apparat - Jet (Paul Kalkbrenner Remix)

I feel that it is part of my duty to let you know what happens in the Memphis Dance Scene:

Thursday, Sept 16:

Space Dub Thursdays at Mollie Fontaine Lounge, 679 Adams Ave. DJs Witnesse & Handsome Mark spin dub from all directions!! Beats begin at 11PM & end at 3AM; 21+ & free!
Space Dub @ Mollie Fontaine

Friday, Sept 17:

Electro Sound Test (Reborn) Ch.2 at The Full Moon Club above Zinnie's East Restaurant, 1718 Madison Ave. 18 & Up; 10PM-3AM. The DJ lineup:
Graflin, the original HHDG host (Memphis & Germany Slopshop Records)
Qarrel (Jackson, TN - One For All Records)
Ikis (Memphis - Stargazer/ UV Ent.)
?Confusion? (Memphis - Bang Tech 12/ESP)
EST @ Full Moon

Saturday, Sept 18:
"Ur Cure For The Memphis Blues" at Rehab Disco, 94 S. Front St. DJ Trashy (New Orleans) & David The Worm (Memphis) will be moving the dance floor from 8PM - 3AM.
DJ Trashy & David The Worm

No comments: